The Training Process comprises of 4 key elements :
• Training Need Analysis. This involves the training needs or requirements for this job and/or person.
• Training Objectives. The objectives must be observable and measurable.
• Training Delivery. The techniques involve action learning, on-the-job-training and the like.
• Training Evaluation. This measures learning, reaction, behavior as well as the results.
Evaluating Training Needs
• Task Analysis. This refers to a detailed examination and determination of a job in order to determine the required skills so that suitable training program can be initiated.
• Competency Analysis. This is the thorough study of competency level to determine an insufficiency and then rectify it with a training system or a few other development interventions. Continue reading