Level 1 Reaction: This level evaluates the reactions of trainees to the program. Here, you consider if they liked the program and if they find it meaningful, if they like the facilitators and the training facilities and accommodations.
Guidelines for Evaluating Training Reaction
• Identify what you like to find out.
• Formulate a form which will quantify reactions.
• Encourage written suggestions as well as comments.
• Obtain 100% instant response.
• Obtain honest response.
• Ensure to cultivate acceptable standards.
• Measure reactions counter to standards and take suitable action.
• Communicate response or feedback as appropriate. Continue reading