The Transfer Partnership
• Trainee. The trainee recognizes the need for new or more advance skills.
• Trainee and Trainer. The trainer formulates and/or delivers various learning experiences.
• Trainee, Trainer and Manager. The manager supports proper or adequate learning and application on the job.
Prior the Training
• Establish transfer of training into supervisory performance standards
• Gather baseline performance data
• Involve the trainees and supervisors in the needs analysis process
• Involve the trainees in the program planning
• Brief trainees on the significance of the training (content, course objective, application and process on the job)
• Reconsider instructional content and materials
• Plan to engage in training sessions
• Bolster trainees attendance at all sessions Continue reading “Strategies to Enhance Training Transfer Process”